Upcoming Cleanups - Open to the Public and
Great for Families, Individuals and Groups!
Sign up for cleanups by emailing email@example.com or calling (603) 431-0260. We hope to see you there!
Sat., September 13, 10:30 AM at Jenness Beach, Rye, NH
New Hampshire Coastal Cleanup - Saturday, September 20. Drop-by one of these sites to participate!
- North Hampton State Beach, North Hampton, 9 AM
- Jenness Beach, Rye, 10 AM
- New Castle Commons, New Castle, 10 AM
- Hampton Beach, Hampton (Meet at the Blue Ocean Discovery Center), 11 AM
- Odiorne Point, Rye (Meet at the Seacoast Science Center), 1 PM to 4 PM
- North Beach, Hampton, 2 PM
Sat., October 11, 10:30 AM at Jenness Beach, Rye, NH
Sat., November 8, 10:30 AM at Jenness Beach, Rye, NH
Sat., December 13, 10:30 AM at Jenness Beach, Rye, NH
North Hampton Beach Cleanups meet at the beach across from the Beach Plum on Route 1A in North Hampton, NH. Jenness Beach cleanups meet at the sea wall at the entrance to the beach on Route 1A in Rye, NH. Cape Neddick Beach cleanups meet at the beach entrance (on Route 1A).
Above dates don't work? Contact us if you'd like to schedule a cleanup for your group of 10 or more.
Sponsors Thank you to the New Hampshire Coastal Program, NOAA, Fishing for Energy Partnership and NextEra Energy Seabrook Station for their support! Contact Brenna at brenna(at)blueoceansociety.org if you'd like to discuss sponsorship opportunities!