Also, join us throughout the party for Guess the Marine Creature Mystery Boxes, a scavenger hunt, and arts and crafts activities!
Group Bookings & Birthday Parties
Looking for a unique, educational birthday party for your young marine biologist, or an educational experience for your small group? Have a private party at the Center!
Birthday parties include:
• Interaction with our touch tank animals and our knowledgeable educators
• Take home crafts
• Be a birthday hero! Scavenger hunt and beach cleanup
(note: we can do an indoor scavenger hunt if outdoor weather is unfavorable)
• Tablecloth your guests can decorate
• Whale adoption for the birthday child
• Ages 4-12
• Maximum of 15 children. We require 1 adult chaperone per every 5 children
• $175 for 1.5 hours, 10 children. $10 each additional child
• $200 for 2 hours, 10 children. $10 each additional child
• Environmentally-friendly paper goods available for an additional fee.
• Party host may bring in food and/or a cake. No balloons, please!
It’s a great birthday gift for your future marine biologist!
Contact us at email@example.com or 603-431-0260 for information on group visits and birthday parties at our Portsmouth touch tank (summer only) or Blue Ocean Discovery Center (all year)
Marine Life Touch Tank in Portsmouth Isles of Shoals Steamship Co. Dock, 315 Market St., Portsmouth, NH
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SUMMER! Major Sponsor: Treehouse Toys, LTD
Ever wanted to see a sea star up close? Have you ever seen a barnacle feeding? You can see these things and more at our touch tank, located at the Isles of Shoals Steamship Company dock in downtown Portsmouth.