Marine Life Touch Tank in Portsmouth
Isles of Shoals Steamship Co. Dock, 315 Market St., Portsmouth, NH
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT SUMMER! Major Sponsor: Treehouse Toys, LTD
Ever wanted to see a sea star up close? Have you ever seen a barnacle feeding? You can see these things and more at our touch tank, located at the Isles of Shoals Steamship Company dock in downtown Portsmouth.
Looking for a unique, educational birthday party for your young marine biologist? Have a private party at the Center!
Birthday parties include:
• Interaction with our touch tank animals and our knowledgeable educators
• Take home crafts
• Be a birthday hero! Scavenger hunt and beach cleanup
(note: we can do an indoor scavenger hunt if outdoor weather is unfavorable)
• Tablecloth your guests can decorate
• Whale adoption for the birthday child
• Ages 4-12
• Maximum of 15 children. We require 1 adult chaperone per every 5 children
• $175 for 1.5 hours, 10 children. $10 each additional child
• $200 for 2 hours, 10 children. $10 each additional child
• Environmentally-friendly paper goods available for an additional fee.
• Party host may bring in food and/or a cake. No balloons, please!
It’s a great birthday gift for your future marine biologist!
Contact us at email@example.com or 603-431-0260 for information on group visits and birthday parties at our Portsmouth touch tank (summer only) or Blue Ocean Discovery Center (all year)